Here we’ll be discussing our Vancouver office cleaning services, and why they’re the best in the industry. Clean Green have years of experience and we’ve developed meticulous cleaning methods to ensure that your workplace is pristine every time. Here are six ways that we set ourselves apart from the competition to deliver the very best level of service to all our clients.
- All of our cleaning staff have background checks, are fully bonded, insured, and have signed a confidentiality agreement to absolutely protect your privacy.
- Our cleaning staff are fully trained, and undergo continued development in order to use the most up to date tools, equipment, and cleaning methods.
- We only use the most environmentally friendly cleaning products, providing fantastic results, with a more friendly odour.
- Our cleaners will arrive with check lists detailing each and every cleaning task that you require is carried out. Our cleaners know how to tackle any challenge in the most effective way possible.
- We send the same crew to clean your workplace for each visit, ensuring consistency, but also familiarity with the staff.
- Our cleaning crews are also trained to provide the very best customer service, are polite, punctual, and reliable.
The noticeably cleaner results that our cleaning teams will leave you with can have a number of beneficial effects on your staff, and is important for a number of other reasons too.
Firstly, providing your staff with a clean and tidy place of work not only makes them feel valued, and therefore motivated, but also stops mess and clutter from getting in the way, and slowing work down. An untidy place of work, on the other hand, can have the opposite effect, and be demotivating for your staff.
A clean environment is also essential for hygiene reasons. A poorly cleaned common area like an office space can be a hotbed for germs and bacteria to develop, and you’ve probably experienced how a bug can easily sweep through an office staff. Our cleaning method involves thoroughly cleaning all floors, furniture, carpets, but also light switches, telephones, and other shared items which can help to reduce the spread of common bugs and illnesses.