We often thought that conventional cleaning is way better than green cleaning for so many reasons. Here are some points to ponder to start switching today. You’ll be surprised to know that you are not only protecting your own health but also your family’s and that of the planet.
- Health: You will feel better using green cleaning products as it won’t harm you, your family and your pets compared to conventional cleaning products. Do you know that as simple as sneezing, coughing, skin, rashes, and sudden headaches are the effect of using toxic cleaning products?
- Air Quality: Using conventional cleaning products attracts more pollution indoors than outdoors. Most of the products that we’ve been using can cause health problems like liver damage, kidney and central nervous system. Using green products in cleaning will make you breathe easier knowing that it will not lead to serious health problems in the long run.
- Safety: Did our conventional cleaning products warn us about it being flammable or toxic? Being exposed to mixed chemicals is dangerous for you, your family, and your pet. Small children and pets are vulnerable to higher exposure to such because of their size. Want to minimize your risk? Start green when you clean!
- Planet: Most of the conventional cleaning products contain toxic, hazardous, and non-biodegradable ingredients that affect the earth’s eco-systems. Want to hear some good news? Green cleaning products don’t negatively impact our environment as they are safe, biodegradable, and non-toxic.
- Savings: There are lots of eco-friendly all-purpose cleaners in the market at affordable prices. Add some green to your list when buying your own cleaning products and start saving!
- Simple Cleaning: It is easier to have few products that can cover your general cleaning needs than having a bunch of conventional cleaning products to each cleaning issue. Plus, you don’t have to worry about getting bleach stains on your clothes or accidentally mixing dangerous chemicals together as you clean when you go green!
- Community: When you go for green cleaning products, you are giving back to your community. Most green cleaning product manufacturers are taking serious responsibility to give a portion of their profits to organizations that further social, educational, and environmental change. So, purchasing products from these companies means you are also giving a little back to your community, whether local or global.
Start now! Go green. Start using eco-friendly cleaning products and tools and you will be amazed at how they work, I am sure others will most likely follow suit. As more join in, the healthier our planet will become. You are being a role model to children and guarantee them a brighter future for our planet!